$170 per 60-minute session. Fees for extended EMDR sessions will be prorated as needed.
Services may be covered in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I accept MHN/Healthnet insurance. For those with other insurance plans, I can provide a monthly statement(superbill) for potential reimbursement by your insurance or HSA for using an out-of-network provider.
I reserve a few spaces for reduced fee sessions/clients.
Cash, check, and credit card accepted for payment.
If you do not attend your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you may be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.